- The special thermopile starter for Pradera cheese was first developed by monks who wanted to maximize the cheese’s flavour – thus the name that means “Abbey cheese.”
- Through continual, complex experimentation with different culture strains and mixtures of those cultures, Dutch Pradera Cheese is made with an improved version of the original starter.
- The unique Pradera starter, which distinguishes it from Gouda, optimizes Pradera for cooking- but without losing any of its wonderful flavour.
- Even after heating, Pradera keeps a very pleasing texture, making it ideal for melting and incorporating into recipes.
- Aged to perfection for 16 – 20 weeks, Pradera has a semi-soft constancy and a delicious caramel-fruity flavour with slight notes of spice.
Pasteurized Cow’s Milk, salt, starter, animal rennet, preservative sodium nitrate
- Size: per kilo
- Carton Quantity: 10
- Product Code: PR01